InFlow Technology offers solutions to integrate your PDM/PLM System with ERP applications. Through industry-standard exchange techniques, our solutions synchronize CAD data with ERP systems.
Connect CAD with ERP
CADLink runs from your CAD system and takes data directly from the on-screen drawing or model and integrates it with your ERP system.
CADLink is a powerful tool that will allow your design engineers to concentrate on design work. Multiple data entry is saved through CADLink’s real-time CAD ERP link, allowing designers to access ERP systems including Exact MAX ERP, Infor SyteLine, Infor Visual Manufacturing, Microsoft Dynamics Navision/AX, Epicor 9 Vista/Vantage. Consona Made2Manage/Encompix/Intuitive system data without ever leaving Solidworks, AutoCAD, Inventor, and Pro Engineer Wildfire. CADLink can also run from your PLM system: EPDM, PTC WindChill, AutoDesk Vault and soon Team Center.
CADLink Key Features:
- Real-time, two-way link between your CAD software and your ERP system.
- BOM and Part info interfaced directly from within SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Inventor, Altium, PADS, CATIA and Pro Engineer Wildfire.
- Complete Where-Used functionality.
- Comprehensive Routing interface.
- Detailed Shop orders, Purchase Orders and Inventory for disposition decisions.
- Full Effectivity date functionality.
- Can be integrated with SOLIDWORKS, SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM, and ENOVIA V6 PLM