InFlow Technology has customized many of our clients’ design automation solutions to align their solutions with their particular design automation needs. We can help your organization with many different services related to DriveWorks. These projects include:
- DriveWorks Project Planning: Our certified consultants will sit down with your team and help you build a project plan to move forward with. We will your products with you to ensure that automated files are meeting all of your standards and expectations and that DriveWorks is being used to its fullest potential.
- Online Configuration: Pricing and Quoting (CPQ) for Sales.
- DriveWorks General Consulting: Pre-purchased consulting days that can be used for any kind of assistance that you may require.
- Integration with PDM Professional: SQL Database, SQL, ERP, MRP, and many other products.
- SOLIDWORKS Modeling: Best Practice assistance
- And Much More!
For clients looking for rapid justification, InFlow Technology can implement using one of our three standard offerings. Using proven processes with clear milestones and deliverables, InFlow will deploy a solution that meets your needs and yet takes advantage of our best practice implementation templates. To get started, just pick from one of our standard implementation templates.
DriveWorks Xpress, Solo or Pro training can be purchased to suit your needs! We offer onsite training at your facility, or remote training via WebEx to help our customers who require a more flexible schedule. We also offer public courses online that you may sign up for at your convenience as well!