When deploying ENOVIA in a new environment or when expanding ENOVIA into additional departments or roles, InFlow Technology can migrate data from your existing sources into the ENOVIA PLM environment.
Starting with a comprehensive analysis, the InFlow Technology technical team can develop a strategy for migrating your data into your new PLM system. Whether your data exists on multiple network drives, ERP systems, or in an existing PLM system, InFlow can help.
Complete analysis – scan the files located across directories to determine the following:
- File type counts
- Duplicate Counts
- Invalid Characters in filenames
- Broken SOLIDWORKS links
- Incomplete Custom and Configuration Specific properties
During the migration, InFlow Technology uses a proprietary set of tools to migrate the data and perform thousands of operations update and clean your data as it is loaded into PDM. Below are just some examples:
- Automatically copy the files from your source
- Reorganize your source files into new PDM structure
- Automatically populate attributes with values from external sources (i.e. ERP)
- Automatically fix broken SOLIDWORKS references
- Automatically rebuild SOLIDWORKS parts, assemblies, and drawings
- Automatically check in
- Automatically set revisions
- Automatically set lifecycles
- Automatically load Engineering Parts and Bills of Material
Our mission is simple: we want to help our customers, large or small, achieve their business goals using best-fit Product Lifecycle Management Solutions. We match powerful PLM solutions with managed implementation projects, enabling our customers to earn rapid return on investment, while transforming their engineering processes.
The development team at InFlow Technology specializes in extending the standard functionality available in the ENOVIA product suite. Whether you are looking to automate a multi-step process in ENOVIA or trigger actions from ENOVIA events, the InFlow Technology developers can provide solutions.