For those needing a more comprehensive and powerful CAD to PDF converter, InFlow Technology is pleased to offer InFlow CONVERT. The InFlow Technology Labs team developed the CONVERT application to improve the speed, improve the quality, and extend the file type support of mass PDF conversion. The InFlow CONVERT application bolts on to your existing SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional environment using a configurable task, allowing the application to integrate into your existing SOLIDWORKS PDM workflows.
InFlow CONVERT can send PDF publish requests to one of many configured “PDF Drones”, built to process hundreds of requests an hour. If your PDF Conversions are not keeping up with demand, simply add more drones to improve the speed. The InFlow CONVERT command center will automatically determine which drone is available and send the request.
InFlow CONVERT uses EDrawings Professional for PDF conversion, providing an exact match to the Preview in SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional. Many PDF converters use native SOLIDWORKS to create the PDF, which can lead to quality issues as SOLIDWORKS can shift views or dimensions as the drawing is opened. InFlow CONVERT uses integrated Edrawings for SOLIDWORKS files, thus eliminating issues related to drawing rebuilds. What you see in PDM is what you will see on the PDF.
More file support
InFlow CONVERT supports PDF conversion of over 100 drawing and office file formats. Included are the common drawing files types such as SOLIDWORKS SLDDRW, AutoCAD DWG, Inventor IDW, Microstation DGN, and others. In addition, InFlow CONVERT support major office filetypes like Adobe Photoshop, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio, Publisher, TXT, Email MSG, and image types like BMP, JPG, and GIF.
InFlow CONVERT collects runtime statistics and publishes the numbers to a server on the cloud. Your administrator can login into a website to access and download reports.
1. Users submit PDFs to the command center
2. Command center finds the best available "Drone"
3. PDF Drone processes the request.
- SOLIDWORKS Drawing File (SLDDRW)
- AutoCAD Drawing File (DWG)
- AutoCAD Drawing Interchange Format (DXF)
- Content Sealed Format (-)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF/TIF)
- JPEG Compressed Image (JPG, JPEG, JP2, JPGM)
- Portable Network Graphic (PNG)
- Bitmap (BMP)
- Windows Media Photo (WPD)
- CADKey (PRT)
- HP CAD ME10 (through version 13) (CMI, Ml)
- IGES 20 – version 5.2 (IGS, IGES)
- Inventor 20 -versions 5.3-2015 (IDW)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Enhanced Metafile (EMF)
- GEM Paint (IMG, GIF)
- ISO 8613/CALS (ISO, CAL)
- Text File (ANSI, TXT)
- Windows Metafile (WMF, WMP)
- Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- Database File (DBF)
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- Hypertext Markup Language (HTML, HTM)
- Microsoft Email (MSG, EML)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, XLTX, XLTM)
- Microsoft Office Open (XML, WMF, WMP)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPS, PPT, PPTX, PPTM)
- Microsoft Publisher (PUB)
- Microsoft Visio (VSD, VST, VDX, VSX, VTX, TGA)
- Microsoft Word HTML Document (DOCHTML)
- Microsoft Word (DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, DOT)
- Microsoft Works (WDB, WPS, WDB)
- Microsoft Write (WRI)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
PDM Productivity PackOur most popular PDM applications
At InFlow Technology, we recognize there are certain applications that nearly every SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Administrator needs in their rucksack. The InFlow Technology Labs packaged our most popular applications into the PDM Productivity Pack. From improved notification capability to batch update tools, the PDM Productivity Pack can deliver extra features or save your company administrator hours of time.
For clients looking for rapid justification, InFlow Technology can implement using one of our three standard offerings. Using proven processes with clear milestones and deliverables, InFlow will deploy a solution that meets your needs and takes advantage of our best practice implementation templates. To get started, just pick from one of our standard implementation templates.
When deploying or expanding a SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional or Standard environment, InFlow Technology can migrate files from your existing sources into the SOLIDWORKS PDM environment. Starting with a comprehensive analysis, the InFlow Technology technical team can develop a strategy for migrating your data into your new PDM system. Whether your data exists on multiple network drives or in an existing system, InFlow can help.
If your company already uses SOLIDWORKS PDM, InFlow Technology can provide services to help add capability to your existing implementation. We have expertise in developing workflow processes and templates and have helped many companies expand their installation to cover engineering change, quality processes, and others. If you need new functionality added to PDM, InFlow Technology can develop custom software applications to automate tasks or add functionality.