If you require a more complex implementation, InFlow Technology can help define your implementation requirements, build a plan, manage timelines, and project deliverables throughout to ensure project success. Our development team specializes in extending the standard functionality available in SOLIDWORKS and SOLIDWORKS PDM products. Whether you are looking to automate a multi-step process in SOLIDWORKS or trigger workflow updates in SOLIDWORKS PDM, our team of certified developers can provide solutions. Here are some examples of some of the custom applications built for our customers:
- Automatically link documents in PDM
- Automatically export PDM and SOLIDWORKS BOM information to external databases (ERP)
- Automatically update variables in PDM
- Advanced Notification tools
- Copy Template Values to new template
- Part Number generators
- Suite of applications to perform bulk operations like file add, check in, move, change state, etc.
- Bulk update of data card values
- Automatically convert SOLIDWORKS files to PDF
- Automatically convert SOLIDWORKS files to DXF
- Design Standard Checker
- Automate Drawing Format replacement
- Automate Drawing view updates
- Scan a directory for files with broken references
- Scan a directory for files with custom property issues
- Automatically update SOLIDWORKS properties from database or MS Excel source
For clients looking for rapid justification, InFlow Technology can implement using one of our three standard offerings. Using proven processes with clear milestones and deliverables, InFlow will deploy a solution that meets your needs and takes advantage of our best practice implementation templates. To get started, just pick from one of our standard implementation templates.
When deploying or expanding a SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional or Standard environment, InFlow Technology can migrate files from your existing sources into the SOLIDWORKS PDM environment. Starting with a comprehensive analysis, the InFlow Technology technical team can develop a strategy for migrating your data into your new PDM system. Whether your data exists on multiple network drives or in an existing system, InFlow can help.
If your company already uses SOLIDWORKS PDM, InFlow Technology can provide services to help add capability to your existing implementation. We have expertise in developing workflow processes and templates and have helped many companies expand their installation to cover engineering change, quality processes, and others. If you need new functionality added to PDM, InFlow Technology can develop custom software applications to automate tasks or add functionality.