CATIA V5-V6 Fundamentals
Class #: CV100
CATIA V5-V6 Fundamentals is the foundation class for building CATIA skills. This 5 day course will focus on providing the novice user the skills required to be productive with CATIA V5-V6. After completing this class, the student will be ready to make parts, assemblies, and drawings while starting down the path to CATIA proficiency.
- Price: $1995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: 5 sessions, 8 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students attending this course should be familiar with Mechanical Design and the Windows Operating System.
Understand and use the CATIA V5-V6 interface
- Plan the construction of a part in order to convey its
- visual and functional aspects
- Create simple parts in CATIA V5-V6
- Construct an assembly using the parts
- Produce simple drawings and assembly layouts
The CATIA V5-V6 Fundamentals training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will understand and use the CATIA V5-V6 interface, create simple parts, construct an assembly using the parts, and produce simple drawings and assembly layouts