CATIA V5 Fundamentals
Class #: CV100
CATIA V5 Fundamentals is the foundation class for building CATIA skills. This 5 day course will focus on providing the novice user the skills required to be productive with CATIA V5. After completing this class, the student will be ready to make parts, assemblies, and drawings while starting down the path to CATIA proficiency.
- Price: $1995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: 5 sessions, 8 hours each
- Virtual Classroom:
Prereqs: Students attending this course should be familiar with Mechanical Design and the Windows Operating System.
Understand and use the CATIA V5 interface
- Plan the construction of a part in order to convey its
- visual and functional aspects
- Create simple parts in CATIA V5
- Construct an assembly using the parts
- Produce simple drawings and assembly layouts
The CATIA V5 Fundamentals training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will understand and use the CATIA V5 interface, create simple parts, construct an assembly using the parts, and produce simple drawings and assembly layouts