CATIA V5-V6 Part Design: Online
Class #: CV103
CATIA V5-V6 Part Design Online will teach you how to use the CATIA Part Design workbench to design 3D mechanical parts from 2D sketches. You will learn how to create and modify solid features in order to prepare 3D parts for manufacturing.
- Price: $163.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students attending this course must have completed the CATIA V5-V6 Fundamentals and CATIA V5-V6 Sketcher.
Design 3D mechanical parts using basic features
- Create 3D solid features based on 2D sketches
- Apply Dress-Up features to the 3D parts
- Duplicate and move the 3D features
- Modify a 3D part
The CATIA V5-V6 Part Design e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will be able to design 3D mechanical parts using basic features, create 3D solid features based on 2D sketches, apply Dress-Up features to the 3D parts, duplicate and move the 3D features, and modify 3D parts.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.