CATIA V5-6 Product Design: Online Training
Class #: CV104
CATIA V5-6 Product Design Online will teach you how to create a simple product structure, add existing components and position them correctly. You will learn how to add new parts and design them in the context of a product. You will also learn how to analyze assemblies and ensure design coherence.
Create a new product and add components to it
- Move the components within a product by positioning them using assembly constraints
- Modify an existing product structure
- Design new parts in the context of a product
- Check the mechanical properties of a product and analyze its degrees of freedom
- Analyze interferences between parts and measure parts or products
The CATIA V5-6 Product Design e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will be able to create new CATIA products, modify and reposition components in an assembly, design in-context parts, and analyze the properties of a CATIA product.
- Students attending this course should be familiar with CATIA Part Design.
0 Upcoming Class:
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a CATIA Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.