CATIA V5 Sketcher: Online
Class #: CV102
CATIA V5 Part Design Online will teach you how to use the CATIA Sketcher workbench. You will learn how to create
two-dimensional sketches by drawing and constraining the various geometric elements. You will also learn how to analyze the sketches and edit them.
- Price: $163.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
- Virtual Classroom:
Prereqs: Students attending this course must have completed the CATIA V5 Fundamentals
Work in the CATIA Sketcher environment
- Create a 2D sketch geometry
- Analyze the sketched geometry
- Edit existing 2D profiles
- Dimension the sketch and modify it using constraints
- Manage sketches within a 3D environment
The CATIA V5 Sketcher e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will understand the CATIA Sketcher environment, including creation, editing, and dimensioning 2D sketch geometry.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.