CATIA V5-V6 Surface Design: Online
Class #: CV105
CATIA V5-V6 Surface Design Online will teach you how to use the you how to use the Generative Shape Design tools. You will learn how to create wireframes and surfaces. You will also learn about the concept of hybrid design and how to use it while creating wireframes and surfaces. This course covers only those Generative Shape Design tools that are available with a MD2 license.
- Price: $163.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students attending this course must have completed the CATIA V5-V6 Fundamentals
Create a clean topology from a set of surfaces and smooth sharp edges
- Detect and correct the discontinuities on curves and surfaces
- Create solids from surfaces
The CATIA V5-V6 Surface Design e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will be able to use CATIA to create a clean topology from a set of surfaces, detect and correct the discontinuities on curves and surfaces, create solids from surfaces
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.