CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Assembly Design Fundamentals: Online
Class #: CV6102
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Assembly Design Fundamentals Online will teach you how to create a simple product structure, add existing components and position them correctly. You will learn how to add new parts and design them in the context of a product. You will also learn how to analyze assemblies and ensure design coherence.
- Price: $163.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students attending this course should have completed
- the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course
- and should be familiar with Part Design in CATIA.
- Create a new product and add components
- - Position components within a product
- - Modify a product structure
- - Analyze weight distribution
- - Replace components
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Assembly Design Fundamentals e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion the attendees will be able to create and manipulate assemblies and analyze the assembly.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.