CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Drafting Essentials: Online Training
Class #: CV6103
This course will teach you how to create drawings using the Drafting app. You will learn how to create projection views and section views of a 3D model or an assembly and adding the required dimensions. You will also learn how to use advanced tools to dress-up, annotate views.
– Create simple projection views and section views of
- 3D parts
- – Position the views on a drawing sheet
- – Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- – Finalize the drawing sheet by adding borders and
- title blocks
- – Work with large assemblies
- – Create interactive views and geometry to prepare
- 2D drawings
- – Add Bill of Material, frames and title blocks
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Drafting Essentials e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion attendees will be able to create and manipulate drawings from creating views, adding dimensions/annotations, and finalizing drawing sheets.
- Students attending this course should have completed
- the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform course.
- Additionally, they should be familiar with Part Design
- and Assembly Design in CATIA.
0 Upcoming Class:
| No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email email@example.com |
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a CATIA Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.