CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Drafting Essentials: Online
Class #: CV6103
This course will teach you how to create drawings using the Drafting app. You will learn how to create projection views and section views of a 3D model or an assembly and adding the required dimensions. You will also learn how to use advanced tools to dress-up, annotate views.
- Price: $327.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students attending this course should have completed
- the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform course.
- Additionally, they should be familiar with Part Design
- and Assembly Design in CATIA.
- Create simple projection views and section views of
- 3D parts
- - Position the views on a drawing sheet
- - Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- - Finalize the drawing sheet by adding borders and
- title blocks
- - Work with large assemblies
- - Create interactive views and geometry to prepare
- 2D drawings
- - Add Bill of Material, frames and title blocks
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Drafting Essentials e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion attendees will be able to create and manipulate drawings from creating views, adding dimensions/annotations, and finalizing drawing sheets.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.