CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Expert: Online
Class #: CV6200
This course will introduce you to complex modeling techniques. You will use advanced sketch-based and surface-based features to design parts and learn how to improve productivity by reusing existing features. You will also see how to design a product architecture and manage complex assembly structures, using advanced features to design parts within an assembly environment. Finally, you will learn how to analyze interferences and then create an assembly layout using advanced tools to dress-up and annotate the final drawing.
- Price: $817.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students attending this course should have completed
- the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course and in addition, they should be familiar with the Mechanical Design Fundamentals.
- Create and manage complex parts
- - Create fully parameterized models
- - Create re-usable features
- - Analyze interferences, component links and
- - Manage complex product structures
- - Design new parts within a product
- - Create large assembly layouts with tables and bill of
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Expert e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon Completion of this course attendees will be able to model and manage more complex models and create more complex assemblies.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email email@example.com
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.