CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Fundamentals: Online Training
Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
Virtual: Not Currently Available
Class #: CV6100
This course will teach you how to create simple parts, assemblies and drawings. You will learn how to use different feature-based tools to build, review and modify a model. You will also learn how to create and analyze assemblies and how to produce a drawing with different views. Finally, you will learn how to dimension the drawing and annotate the views.
– Create a new PLM object
- – Create and constrain 2D sketches
- – Complete a 3D model using features
- – Review and edit the features
- – Create parameters and formulas in the 3D model
- – Create a new product and add components to it
- – Move the components within a product by
- positioning them using assembly constraints
- – Create simple projection views and section views of
- 3D parts
- – Position the views on a drawing sheet
- – Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- – Finalize the drawing sheet by adding borders and
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Deign Fundamentals e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will understand and use the CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE interface, create simple parts, construct an assembly using the parts, and produce simple drawings and assembly layouts
- Students attending this course should have completed
- the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.
0 Upcoming Class:
| No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org |
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a CATIA Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.