CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Fundamentals
Class #: CV6105
This course will teach you how to create simple parts, assemblies and drawings. You will learn how to use different feature-based tools to build, review and modify a model. You will also learn how to create and analyze assemblies and how to produce a drawing with different views. Finally, you will learn how to dimension the drawing and annotate the views. This live course at one of our training facilities includes and starts with the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform class.
- Price: $1995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: 5 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students should have basic knowledge of mechanical design and experience using Windows operating system.
- Create a new PLM object
- - Create and constrain 2D sketches
- - Complete a 3D model using features
- - Review and edit the features
- - Create parameters and formulas in the 3D model
- - Create a new product and add components to it
- - Move the components within a product by
- positioning them using assembly constraints
- - Create simple projection views and section views of
- 3D parts
- - Position the views on a drawing sheet
- - Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- - Finalize the drawing sheet by adding borders and
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Fundamentals training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will understand and use the CATIA V6 interface, create simple parts, construct an assembly using the parts, and produce simple drawings and assembly layouts
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.