CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Fundamentals Training
Classroom: 5 sessions, 7 hours each
Virtual: Not Currently Available
Class #: CV6105
This course will teach you how to create simple parts, assemblies and drawings. You will learn how to use different feature-based tools to build, review and modify a model. You will also learn how to create and analyze assemblies and how to produce a drawing with different views. Finally, you will learn how to dimension the drawing and annotate the views. This live course at one of our training facilities includes and starts with the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform class.
– Create a new PLM object
- – Create and constrain 2D sketches
- – Complete a 3D model using features
- – Review and edit the features
- – Create parameters and formulas in the 3D model
- – Create a new product and add components to it
- – Move the components within a product by
- positioning them using assembly constraints
- – Create simple projection views and section views of
- 3D parts
- – Position the views on a drawing sheet
- – Add dimensions and annotations to the views
- – Finalize the drawing sheet by adding borders and
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design Fundamentals training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course attendees will understand and use the CATIA V6 interface, create simple parts, construct an assembly using the parts, and produce simple drawings and assembly layouts
- Students should have basic knowledge of mechanical design and experience using Windows operating system.
4 Upcoming Classes:
Request a CATIA Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.