CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Part Design Fundamentals: Online
Class #: CV6101
CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Part Design Fundamentals Online will teach you how to use the CATIA Part Design workbench to design 3D mechanical parts from 2D sketches. You will learn how to create and modify solid features in order to prepare 3D parts for manufacturing.
- Price: $163.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: Self-paced eLearning
- Virtual Classroom: Not Available
- Students attending this course should have completed
- the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course.
- Create new parts
- - Create and constrain 2D sketches
- - Complete a 3D model using basic features
- - Parameterize a model
- - Review and measure a model
- - Reuse existing features
The CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE Part Design Fundamentals e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon completion of this course the attendees will be able to create, constrain, and manipulate parts.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.