Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform: Online Training
Class #: 3DXP101
This course is the entry point to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Its purpose is to empower users of the platform by teaching them how to access their work environment, navigate, search, work on their data, use and manage their dashboard and collaborate with their peers thanks to communities.
This course will teach you the new interface and functionalities of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. You will learn how to connect to the platform, manage your projects, search documents and share content along with knowledge or skills with other users.
– Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- – Connect to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- – Access your Dashboard
- – Use the 6WTags for searching content
- – Share various documents with other users through
- – 3DSpace
- – Use standard menus and commands
- – Explain the functionalities of various apps in the
- – 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- – Import new data and export it as 3DXML files
- – Search for a 3D data using different methods
- – Explore and open 3D data
- – Manipulate the tree
- – Filter data
The Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE e-book will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Upon Completion of this course you will be able to understand and utilize the 3DExperience platform effectively.
0 Upcoming Class:
| No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email email@example.com |
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.