SmarTeam SOLIDWORKS Editor Training
Classroom: Not Currently Available
Virtual: 2 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
Class #: ST105
In this hands-on course SOLIDWORKS users will learn how to work with the Enovia SmarTeam in the SOLIDWORKS Environment. The course is focused on introducing Enovia SmarTeam to new users. It covers all the common tasks performed by those who use Enovia SmarTeam for managing SOLIDWORKS and other design files. These basics include searching, viewing, check-in, check-out.
- Introduction to Enovia SmarTeam
- Adding Projects and Objects
- Using Enovia SmarTeam Editor Search Tools
- Using the Embedded Viewer
- Introduction to Life Cycle Management
- Using the Local Files Explorer
- Managing Object Views
- Using the SOLIDWORKS Integration for Enovia SmarTeam
This course includes the material covered in the Enovia SmarTeam Editor Class
Training materials will be supplied at the beginning of class and are yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful use of Enovia SmarTeam Editor in the SOLIDWORKS environment.
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system
- Experience using SOLIDWORKS
1 Upcoming Class:
|October 14, 15, 2019||10:00am - 1:30pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.