SmarTeam Editor User
Class #: ST102
In this hands-on course you will learn how to work with the Enovia SmarTeam Editor. The course is focused on introducing Enovia SmarTeam to new users. It covers all the common tasks performed by those who use Enovia SmarTeam for managing files and participate in the product life cycle. These basics include searching, viewing, check-in, check-out.
- Price: $995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: 1 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: 1 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system
- Introduction to Enovia SmarTeam
- Adding Projects and Objects
- Using Enovia SmarTeam Editor Search Tools
- Using the Embedded Viewer
- Introduction to Life Cycle Management
- Using the Local Files Explorer
- Managing Object Views
The content of this course is also included in the Enovia SmarTeam SOLIDWORKS Editor Class
Training materials will be supplied at the beginning of class and are yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful use of Enovia SmarTeam Editor.
No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.