SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: Administrator
Class #: E401
This course is for people new to SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional, who will setup and/or administer SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional. The course takes you from how to use SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional as a user through administration and configuration.
- Price: $1295.00
- Professional Development Credits: 3
- Classroom: Not Available
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
- Basic understanding of database environments.
- Basic understanding of PDM functions
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system as a user and as a Systems Admin.
SOLIDWORKS PDM CAD Editor Training
- Vault and Database Setup
- Initial Setup of SOLIDWORKS PDM Environment
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Templates
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Workflows
- Implementation Best Practices
- Implementation Planning
The Administering SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional. This includes maintaining users, security, workflow and attribute configuration.
|August 12, 13, 14, 15, 2019||12:00pm - 4:00pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|