SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: Administrator
Class #: E401
This course is for people new to SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM , who will setup and/or administer SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM. The course takes you from how to use SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM as a user through administration and configuration.
- Price: $1295.00
- Professional Development Credits: 3
- Classroom: Not Available
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
- Basic understanding of database environments.
- Basic understanding of PDM functions
- Experience with the Windows™ operating system as a user and as a Systems Admin.
SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM CAD Editor Training
- Vault and Database Setup
- Initial Setup of SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM Environment
- SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM Templates
- SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM Workflows
- Implementation Best Practices
- Implementation Planning
The Administering SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM. This includes maintaining users, security, workflow and attribute configuration.
|November 12, 13, 14, 15, 2018||12:00pm - 4:00pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|