API Fundamentals of SOLIDWORKS PDM Training
Class #: PDM330
This course teaches programmers how to use the SOLIDWORKS PDM API (Application Programming Interface) to automate and customize SOLIDWORKS PDM. The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts needed to begin using the API to develop applications that can interact with SOLIDWORKS PDM.
The intended audience for this course is any programmer who will develop applications for automating, customizing or enhancing the functionality of SOLIDWORKS PDM.
Connecting to a Vault
- Files Folders Items & References
- Users & Groups
- Card Variables Versions and Revisions
- Add-In Applications
- Task Add-In Applications
- C# Examples
The SOLIDWORKS API training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will be able to use the SOLIDWORKS API and VBA to create applications that will customize and automate your use of SOLIDWORKS.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • The Administering SOLIDWORKS PDM course.
- • Basic experience with the SOLIDWORKS PDM software.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system, and knowledge of a programming language, preferably Visual Basic™ 2005 or later.
- • In order to get the most out of this class, students should be familiar with the concepts of interfaces, classes, structures, enumerations, collections and recursion.
2 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.