SOLIDWORKS Composer Essentials
Class #: SC102
This course teaches the terminology and user interface as well as navigation and, visibility, and appearance tools of SOLIDWORKS Composer. Learn how to use the SOLIDWORKS Composer software to create 2D and 3D output from CAD design data
- Price: $995.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: 4 sessions 3-1/2 hours each
Prereqs: Windows Operating System User
- What is the SOLIDWORKS Composer Application?
- User Interface
- Navigating 3D Data
- Visibility and Rendering Tools
- Exploded Views, BOMs, and Callouts
- Animation Basics
- Assembly Animations
- Service Animations
- Updating from CAD Files
The SOLIDWORKS Composer Essentials training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will know how to utilize SOLIDWORKS Composer software to create 2D and 3D documentation from CAD design data. This documentation can be used for service instructions, assembly instructions and more.