SOLIDWORKS PDM IT Administrator Training
Class #: PDM309
The focus of this course is to further develop IT administrative skills in SOLIDWORKS PDM and provide tools to enable administrators to manage, upgrade, and maintain their vault more effectively. The intended audience for this class is experienced SOLIDWORKS PDM Administrators with a mastery of the material covered in PDM305.
- Archive Server
- Database/SQL Server
- Web2 setup
- Archive Replication
- Upgrade PDM
- Disaster Recovery
- Group Policy
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Completed the course PDM225 SOLIDWORKS PDM User Professional and PDM305 SOLIDWORKS PDM Administrator Professional.
- • Basic experience with SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- • Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS PDM file structure and referencing.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
0 Upcoming Class:
| No Other Class Offerings are Scheduled At This Time. If you are interested in taking this course please feel free to contact us: 800-875-3009 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org |
Additionally, you can request a training session by clicking the "Request Training" button.
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.