Advanced SW PDM Administrator Professional Training
Class #: PDM307
The focus of this course is to further develop administrative skills in SOLIDWORKS PDM and provide tools to enable administrators to manage, upgrade, and maintain their vault more effectively. The intended audience for this class is experienced SOLIDWORKS PDM Administrators with a mastery of the material covered in PDM305.
*Due to the advanced nature of the class the class will only be lecture with no CATI LIVE access.
Advanced Datacard and Workflow Development
- Advanced Attributes
- Update References Wizard
- Group Policy
- Database Maintenance
- Cold Storage
- Backup and Recovery
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Advanced Administration training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the skills and understanding of the advanced concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional.
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Completed the course PDM225 SOLIDWORKS PDM User Professional and PDM305 SOLIDWORKS PDM Administrator Professional.
- • Basic experience with SOLIDWORKS PDM.
- • Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS PDM file structure and referencing.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
1 Upcoming Class:
|July 21, 22, 23, 2020||12 pm - 3 pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.