SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: Advanced Administrator
Class #: E107
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Advanced Administration Class is designed to expand the knowledge of existing PDM administrators, by providing additional techniques and use cases to help grow your PDM environment. During the course, we will focus on advanced methods for using data cards, workflows, and other areas typically not covered during the SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Administration Class.
- Price: $1495.00
- Professional Development Credits: 2
- Classroom: Not Available
- Virtual Classroom: 3 sessions, 4 hours each
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Administration Training (or equivalent experience)
- Who should attend:
- PDM Administrators
What you will learn:
- Advanced Data Card Techniques
- Advanced Search Card Techniques
- Advanced Workflow Techniques
- Multi-Level Revision Schemes
- PDM Templates
- PDM Macros using Dispatch
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Advanced Administration training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the skills and understanding of the advanced concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional.
|December 3, 4, 5, 2018||12:00pm - 4:00pm - CST||Virtual Class||Register|