SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional: IT Administrator
Class #: E108
During this course, attendees will learn how to manage the IT components of a SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional environment. Following the course, attendees will have the skills necessary to maintain their current SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional infrastructure, plus adding new replicated sites and test servers.
- Price: $795.00
- Professional Development Credits: 1
- Classroom: 1 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom:
Prereqs: SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Administration Training (or equivalent experience) Who should attend: PDM Administrators
- What you will learn:
- Installing Microsoft SQL for SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional
- PDM Component Installation
- Microsoft SQL Maintenance Best Practices
- Vault Maintenance
- Adding a Replicated Server
- Tips for creating a test environment
- Backup and Restore Techniques
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional IT Administration training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the skills to maintain their current SOLIDWORKS PDM Professional Environment as well as add new replicated sites and test servers.