SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: Administrator Training
Class #: PDM300
The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of SolidWorks PDM Professional. The intended audience for this course is anyone who will setup and/or administer SolidWorks PDM Standard.
SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Concepts
- SolidWorks Enterprise PDM User Interface
- Document Creation and Check-in
- Versioning Files
- File References
- Workflow and Notification
- Managing Local Cache
- Working SolidWorks
- Working with Bill of Materials
- Installation Planning
- The Administration Tool
- Users and Groups
- Folder Card Creation
- File and Search Cards
- Column and Bill of Materials (BOM) Views
- Notifications and Tasks
- Folder Templates
- File templates
- Data Migration
- Vault Backup
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard Adminstration training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful to the administration of SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard .
- Students attending this course are expected to have the following:
- • Basic experience with SolidWorks PDM.
- • Knowledge of SolidWorks PDM file structure and referencing.
- • Experience with the Windows™ operating system.
3 Upcoming Classes:
Request a SOLIDWORKS Training
Can’t find a training class on our schedule? Can’t find dates or locations that work for you? Contact us and let us know your name, location preference, and the class or classes that you are interested in. We will contact you and create training dates that can work with your schedule.