SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: Administrator
Class #: E106
The focus of this course is on the fundamental skills and concepts central to the successful use of SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard. Students will learn how to use the administrative functions of SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard.
- Price: $1295.00
- Professional Development Credits: 0
- Classroom: 2 sessions, 7 hours each
- Virtual Classroom: 3 session, 3.5 hours each
Prereqs: Experience with the Windows™ operating system. Completion of the to SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard: CAD Editor / Contributor / Viewer
Installation and Planning
- SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard Admin Tools
- Creating a PDM Standard Vault
- Users, Groups, and Permissions
- Bill of Materials
- Data Migration
- Vault Backup
The SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard Adminstration training guide will be supplied at the beginning of class and is yours to keep.
Students will have the fundamental skills and understand the concepts central to the successful to the administration of SOLIDWORKS PDM Standard .